Popular posts from this blog
Top Properties in Stone County
Last week I shared some properties on the lower end of the scale. Today, I'm going to share some of the properties at the top end of the list in Stone County. Again, these are not my listings. I'm just sharing some of what Stone County has to offer. This beautiful home (41 C G Evans Rd) at is being offered for $650,000 and it sits off Hwy 49 on the west side just south of Pearl River Valley Electric. It sits on 4.65 acres. It is 4,089 square feet and has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and a large covered back porch. There is also a 2 car attached carport. The 3 car garage is 1,124 square feet that are heated and cooled. Even more space is available with the 1,023 square foot shop. The kitchen is gorgeous and there are high ceilings throughout. Need 800 acres? For $2,990,000 (and that is just $3,737.50/acre) you get approximately 800 acres of gently rolling to level property in Big Level. Over 3,000 feet of frontage road o...

Comments
Post a Comment